ACTC Stock Is A Good Long Term Investment & Here’s What You Need To Know
January of 2021 will be remembered by investors as EV stock mania more particularly EV SPACs and no longer is Tesla taking the lead because this has to do with public transit. We are taking a deep look into Proterra, a transit / energy company with $750m in back orders & production beginning this year! This will be going public through ArcLight Clean Transition Corp ticker symbol NASDAQ: ACTC when merged sometime 2021 the new ticker will be NASDAQ: PTRA
Unlike most SPAC stocks in the world of EV stocks Ie NKLA, HYLN this is one of the few with a solid business model, Experienced team, proven technology & ready to scale with back log orders. The team includes 2 former Tesla employees one of which Dustin Grace is the Chief Technology Officer. The business model is based on serving public transit from the technology, batteries, chargers & full EV production starting this year in 2021. Everything from busses, dump trucks to larger delivery vehicles.
- 50% Market Share: Of the current available EV market in the US with over $750m in back log orders
- 16mm Service Miles: With over 1000 vehicles on the road and 54MW of charging installations
- Proterra Powered: Delivering industry-leading battery systems and electrification solutions to commercial vehicle manufacturers;
- Proterra Transit: Leading North America as the market’s #1 electric transit bus OEM; and
- Proterra Energy: Offering end-to-end turnkey charging and energy management solutions.
- The Largest EV Bus Company in North America serving 130 communities in the U.S. and Canada.
- CEO Jack Allen, who previously held several executive roles at Navistar International (NYSE:NAV)
ACTC SPAC Stock – Arclight Clean Transition Corp
- Provides Resources to Take Proterra’s Proven Portfolio of Next Generation Electric Vehicle Technology to New Levels of Growth
- Includes $415 Million PIPE Investments Anchored by Daimler Trucks as well as Franklin Templeton, Chamath Palihapitiya, Fidelity Management & Research Company LLC, and Funds and Accounts Managed by BlackRock
- Proterra to Have up to $825 Million in Cash to Fund Growth
- Transaction Represents Enterprise Value of $1.6 Billion for Proterra
- New ticker upon merger NASDAQ: PTRA
Strong Financial Foundation
Proterra has generated strong results to date, including $193 million of expected 2020 revenue, $750 million in existing orders and backlog and 26% gross margin expansion over the last three years. Upon completion of the transaction, Proterra expects to have up to $825 million in cash to fund growth initiatives, including R&D and the expansion of its next-generation battery program. This new program is designed to improve the cost and performance of Proterra’s battery technology to enable the electrification of all commercial vehicle segments, helping reduce pollution, improve air quality, and safeguard the environment around the world.
Buy ACTC EV Stock Before It Merges, Here’s Why
The best buy price for ACTC stock after the recent announcement of the merger is below 23$ a share if selling pressure from swing traders can take as low! We are not investment advisors for our own entertainment I put a price target on this stock of $40-$50 sometime this year.
The risk associated with this company is there extremely low margin of 4% expected for 2021 but they claim will grow to over 20% by 2025 please keep your eye on this number for long term investors!! if they can keep there current orders and supply public transit system with a pro EV president, there’s a lot to look forward to here for speculative investors!!